Six projects selected for the FEST Forward Women in Film
FCS (Film Center Serbia), EWA (European Women’s Audiovisual Network) and FEST FORWARD, the industry segment of FEST 2018, are proud to announce six upcoming projects officially selected to take part in this year’s edition of the “FEST Forward Women in Film” industry program. All the chosen projects are to be directed by female film directors from various parts of the European continent.
These are the selected projectes:
1. The Rascaless – dir. Ivana Marinić Kragić – Croatia – docu-fiction
2. White Widows – dir. Tanja Brzaković– Germany – fiction
3. Scars – dir. Agnieszka Zwiefka – Germany/Poland – documentary
4. Sinjar – dir. Anna Bofarull – Spain – fiction
5. The Encounter – dir. Tatia Skhirtladze– Serbia –documentary
6. Inside Out – dir. Charlotte Bruneau– Luxemburg/France – documentary
Film Center Serbia, EWA and FEST are to announce the final results once all the projects mentioned above are presented and pitched in front of film and industry professionals during the upcoming edition of FEST FORWARD (1st-4th March).