OPEN CALL FOR PROJECT APPLICATION
FEST FORWARD – WOMEN IN FILM
Film Center Serbia and European Women’s Audiovisual Network are calling producers to submit their projects to the international pitching forum Women in Film, which will take place March 1-3rd 2018, as a part of the FEST Forward co-production market of the upcoming 46th FEST.
The call is open for any feature film (fiction or documentary) at any stage of development, from all over the world, providing that one of the following criteria is fulfilled:
- The subject matter is deemed to be especially important to women
- The plot revolves around strong female characters
- The director of the film is a woman
The application can be submitted only by the production company.
Selected projects will compete for a 4.000 EUR prize, which is to be awarded by Film Center Serbia and European Women’s Audiovisual Network.
Application deadline is January 20th 2018 (noon). The application needs to be submitted in English, and sent as a single .pdf file to email@example.com
The project title and project type must be clearly visible in the header. The application must also contain:
– Proof of copyright – a copy of the screenwriter contract or the creator’s written consent;
– The director’s biography and filmography;
– The producer’s biography and filmography;
– Production company profile;
– Synopsys or treatment;
– Director’s explication;
– Financial plan;
– Budget overview.
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +381 11 26 25 131 (Una Domazetoski & Andjelija Andric)